Re: modular xorg packages?

2007/5/2, Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost>:
> > Do you have X11_TYPE set as "modular"? It is needed to build
> > x11/modular-xorg-server and x11/xkbcomp
>
> I changed it and it made no difference. I finally installed
> meta-pkgs/gnome-devel and got it to build.

gnome-config (from libgnome) is not needed.

Since others are having this problem, can you help track it down? I can't
repeat it, as it works correctly for me (just tested on DragonFly).

If you can repeat it, maybe provide details from the config.log.

  Jeremy C. Reed

Probably problem exists, when somebody switches from xorg to modular.
xorg installs xkbfile with xorg-libs. Installing libxkbfile and/or
uninstalling xorg-libs helps. Or it can be installed
wip/modular-xorg-libs. When you uninstall xorg-libs, every package
using X is deinstalled :-)

morr

--
Daniel 'Shinden' Horecki