Re: modular-xorg installation fails on Dragonfly 1.8.1-RELEASE with pkgsrc-2007Q1

On 5/2/07, Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, 2 May 2007 07:49:55 -0500 (CDT)
"Jeremy C. Reed" <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:

> I am guessing that this mk.conf is not being used. Where is it? I
> think the default for bootstrap is /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf.

DrafonFly has it in /etc, at least it WORKSFORME (TM). ;-)

FWIW, I had the same problem as Siju. I changed X11_TYPE to modular on
/etc/mk.conf but still, the XKBCOMP configure error persisted (this is
on Dragonfly). So I'm patiently following this email thread.

Thanks,
Nuno