Re: Rebuild (replace) all packages

On Tue, 1 May 2007, Alan Barrett wrote:

> On Tue, 01 May 2007, Gergo Szakal wrote:
> > Is there an easy way to rebuild (with make replace) all packages using
> > pkg_rolling-replace?
>
> First set the "please rebuild me" flag on all packages:
> pkg_admin set rebuild=YES '*'

I have never used pkg_admin's "set" and "unset" before.

Where can I find a list of all the choices?

And how I can list the current settings?

For some tests, I did:

$ sudo pkg_admin set junk=YES zlib-1.2.3

$ pkg_info -B zlib
Installed information:
junk=YES

$ pkg_info -Q junk zlib
YES

Maybe the pkg_admin man page can mention to use pkg_info for this? (Did I
do this correctly.)

  Jeremy C. Reed