Re: suse100 support for NetBSD/amd64 committed

>On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 01:11:56AM -0400, Blair Sadewitz wrote:
>> In the past, I had a lot of strange COMPAT_LINUX problems on
>> NetBSD/amd64 on an EMT64.  However, I asked because Nicholas Joly
>> asked me once if I had such problems, and told me that he'd been
>> seeing them too.  It is possible that they're fixed now.
>
>Last time i checked, most compat linux programs crashed on a laptop
>friend with an EMT64 cpu; in the mean time, compat linux32 apps
>worked.

I also have a lot of programs that crash here with COMPAT_LINUX.
However the COMPAT_LINUX32 ones work very well. Even the suse100_base
64bits binaries crash (except bash and a few others)...

I have yet to fill a PR but it's on my todo list. I'll fill one tonight
if there isn't one yet.

--
Loic Hoguin
Dev:Extend