Re: Patch for lang/chicken to bring it up to latest release

I think your MUA broke the patch by removing leading spaces.  Can you
re-send it as an attachment?

        Geert

My apologies - try the attached.

Also updated patch files, thanks!

Not sure if that's a statement or a question ;-) If it's a question,
then I checked and the existing patches/ directory still applied fine
to the new version (they just add 'dragonfly' to a few case
statements, really). I don't have access to a DragonFly system to
test if any *new* places need patching to include this, alas, but the
changelist for Chicken doesn't suggest so to me.

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym
Work: http://www.snell-systems.co.uk/