Solaris 9 sparc - pkgsrc-2007Q1 binaries available

Hej fellow ml-readers,

I just finished the upload of my 2007Q1 pkgsrc bulk build on Solaris 9
for sparc. The packages should work on Solaris 8/10 sparc, too - it
would be great if someone can confirm it.
I reassembled the bootstrap-kit into a Solaris package for easier
installation. For a quick introduction have a look at the tutorial on my
website.

Home:
http://pkgsrc.habel.name

PKG_PATH:
http://pkgsrc.habel.name/packages/SunOS-5.9-sparc/

Bootstrap-Kit:
http://pkgsrc.habel.name/packages/bootstrap-kits/NetBSDpkgsrc-bootstrap-Solaris-9-sparc.pkg.gz

pkgsrc-bulk report:
http://pkgsrc.habel.name/pkgstat/2007.04.11-Solaris_5.9-2007Q1/report.html

Please note: I am not a member of the NetBSD project, I am using the
packages for my production enviroments, however, I have not tested all
the packages (2490).

Regards
Uli

--