libiconv (was: Re: gettext-tools in pkg_comp)

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:59:59 -0400
César Catrián Carreño <ccatrian%eml.cc@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
> The package was configured with rebuilt versions of gettext-lib and libiconv
> from pkgsrc; and it configures fine outside pkg_comp.

With libiconv removed and built again, gettext-tools fails to configure, also.

Running the test program of the configure process with -lcharset make it pass.

With version 1.10 of libiconv, dated from 2007-03-19, I had no problem building
the rest of the packages (but had to rebuild others due unresolved symbols).

--
César Catrián Carreño