Re: problems installing scsl-jre15

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Alasdair Reed wrote:

Hi,

I recieved the following error while trying to install scsl-jre15 via pkgsrc.

using the commands

make install clean clean-depends

ERROR: The file jre-1_5_0-p3-bin-duh1-bsd-i586.tar.bz2 containing
ERROR: JRE 5.0 for BSD must be fetched into:
ERROR:  /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles/jre-1_5_0-p3-bin-duh1-bsd-i586.tar.bz2
ERROR: from:
ERROR:  http://www.duh.org/NetBSD/java2/
ERROR:
ERROR: Click JRE in the NetBSD/i386 row for version 1.5.0-p3-duh1,
ERROR: then read and accept the license to start the download.

I checked out the website. THe reuired file is there

Once I have downloaded the file as instructed do I expand it in that directory (this doesn't seem right) or is there another command to run and in which directory should I run it.

        You should jusy put it into /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles, and re-run
        the make