Re: NetBSD 3.1 - kdegraphics3 problem

Greg Evans wrote:
Hello,

I am attempting to install pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/kde3 currently and am running into the following problem on netbsd 3.1 sparc64:

When I compile kde3 everything is working fine except I am running into the following issue:

then mv -f ".deps/kfile_pdf.Tpo" ".deps/kfile_pdf.Plo"; else rm -f ".deps/kfile_pdf.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
In file included from kfile_pdf.cpp:21:
kfile_pdf.h:25:24: poppler-qt.h: No such file or directory
In file included from kfile_pdf.cpp:21:
kfile_pdf.h:38: error: syntax error before `::' token
kfile_pdf.cpp: In member function `virtual bool
   KPdfPlugin::readInfo(KFileMetaInfo&, unsigned int)':
kfile_pdf.cpp:62: error: `m_doc' undeclared (first use this function)
kfile_pdf.cpp:62: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
   each function it appears in.)
kfile_pdf.cpp:62: error: `Poppler' undeclared (first use this function)
kfile_pdf.cpp:62: error: parse error before `::' token

[snip]
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/kdegraphics3
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/kdegraphics3
SunUltra10#

When I was installing this it turned out that the only way I could get poppler-qt to install was to move the tar.gz into the directory /usr/pkgsrc/print/poppler-qt/work and then untar.gz it, otherwise it seems that it was either A) uncompressing itself to somewhere else, or something was breaking. I got it installed though as shown in pkg_info:

[redirecting to pkgsrc-users]
Hi,

My guess is that whatever caused this also caused the PLIST handling
to break. Specifically not installing or registering the poppler-qt
header files.

Please try to pkg_delete poppler-qt, then make clean && make install
in pkgsrc/print/poppler-qt and post the error message if any.

-Tobias