Re: problems with fonts/menus in opera-linux under netbsd (WORKAROUND)

FYI, it seems to be rather a problem with locale data than with fonts (the menu thing is probably due to larswm, the menus just hide behind the main window, as I accidentally found today as well). I finally figured setting LC_ALL to C works for me, but of course I get en_US units, day names etc. now. It would sure be nice to have that localized correctly. Does anyone have an idea concerning that matter? Holger's seperate problem with Bitstream Vera-fonts, see below, didn't happen to me, though, and I don't know how to fix it, either.

Dennis den Brok

Am 26.03.2007, 17:10 Uhr, schrieb Holger Weiss