Re: devel/glib2 fails on Linux with "syntax error in VERSION script"

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
I set that. And then SHELL and all noticable uses of /bin/sh became /bin/bash.

But same problem.

So I changed my /bin/sh symlink to point to /bin/bash. And still same problem.

I can upload some files if that would be useful.

Oops, I forgot to tell you that at least you need to rebuild libtool-base. I don't know which other packages are affected.

Roland