Re: pkgsrc on MacOS Tiger

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 04:52:00PM +0100, Zafer Aydogan wrote:
> I read an article about being able to use pkgsrc on HFS+
> (case-sensitiv FS) on Tiger from Amitai Schlair.

1.) "Disk Utility" on my system supports formatting a volume with
    "Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journalied)".

2.) You can also use "newfs_hfs -J ..." in a shell.

Be aware that some Mac OS X applications don't work on Case-sensitive
filesystem. So it's probably safer to have a seperate Case-sensitive
partition for "pkgsrc".

        Kind regards