Re: proofreading pkgsrc flyers

Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher wrote:
Also sprach Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher (stefan%net-tex.de@localhost)

I've created two flyers to advocate pkgsrc, one in German and another
in English. Contents are the same. However, I would prefer if someone
would proofread them.

http://net-tex.dnsalias.org/~stefan/nt/netbsd/advocacy/a4-pkgsrc-de.pdf
http://net-tex.dnsalias.org/~stefan/nt/netbsd/advocacy/a4-pkgsrc-en.pdf

Thanks for all the suggestions, I've updated both flyers.
I removed pkg_views and substituted it with a section about Docs and
installing as non-root. It would be great if someone could write 2-3
sentences for the toppic of non-privileged buils, since I never used
it.

http://wiki.netbsd.se/index.php/Using_pkgsrc_as_unprivileged_user

My last unprivileged bulk build resulted in this report:

        Successfully packaged:          4180
        Packages really broken:         337
        Pkgs broken due to them:        1872
        Total broken:                   2209
        Not packaged:                   29
        Not available:                  80
        Total:                          2238

And that's with all warnings and checks enabled that I could think of, as usual. ;)

Roland