Re: wm/metacity configure script doesn't set up libSM correctly

Thanks.

There's another GNU problem I know about:  libgtop2.  After the
newlock2 merge, kinfo_proc no longer contains some of the members
procsignal.c wants.  I don't have access to my pkgsrc tree right now,
but basically what I did is change *pinfo to struct kinfo_proc2 and
use kvm_getproc2() in lieu of kvm_getprocs().  I have not gotten to
test it, but I think it should work ...

I wonder if all of the kvm_getprocs() calls should be changed to
kvm_getproc2() where appropriate, for, as the man page emphasizes, one
can specify the amount of data returned, it uses the sysctl interface,
etc.

What do you think?

Regards,

--Blair

Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11