net/libtorrent - minor nit

Hello all,

   I tried to update rtorrent via "make update" today. Obviously it
failed due to an outdated libtorrent. I beat myself with a stick 20
times for forgetting libtorrent. Then I went into net/libtorrent and ran
"make update". It downloaded the tarball, then complained that it
couldn't cd to
/home/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/net/libtorrent/work/libtorrent-<version>. I checked
the work directory, and sure enough -- it wasn't there. I unpacked and
unarchived the tarball manually, and ran "make install". Now it's
building it happily.

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson