guile-www configure script cannot find srfi

While playing on my iMac (using OS X 10.3.9), I decided to ditch Fink and give pkgsrc (pkgsrc-2006Q4, downloaded the tarball and am currently running a cvs update just in case) a whirl, since I already had a spare UFS partition set up. I'm trying to install finance/gnucash and everything works great until the dependency checks come to devel/guile-www, when the configure script reports that it can't find srfi and srfi-13. A Google search tells me that srfi is part of guile, which pkg_info says is installed, so I dig around on my system and find srfi-13.h (and -14.h and -4.h) in /usr/pkg/include/guile/srfi. I'm sure there's some way to tell it where to find srfi, but ./configure --help wasn't very helpful, and I didn't find anything either in a quick scan of the pkgsrc documentation. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Carson