Re: x11/libXfixes missing portability fix

> Attached is a fix for one of those "bashisms" that configure seems so fond of:
>
> test x$y == xy

For what its worth, that is from a non-default macro that was included in
one of the X developer's Debian system. (It was not in Xorg source itself
but generated via autoconf.)

I reported the problem to original coder of the enable_pretty_cmds macro
and he fixed it (over a month ago now) and also we discussed using
non-standard autoconf/automake on the xorg list because of this.

  Jeremy C. Reed