Re: Problems with rxvt-unicode after installing

Hi,

in pkgsrc/x11/rxvt-unicode/MESSAGE is:
---
If your system does not have a rxvt-unicode termcap entry, you may
consider setting the X resource

        URxvt.termName: rxvt

or recompile this pkg with the option rxvt-term defined.
---
So it's easy to use it. Couse it's not only about ncursers but about
termcap in your etc :) where are definitions of these TERMs. Or you can
edit your termcap ;)

Ondra

--
Ondřej Tůma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)

www.blackmouse.biz                                        hash.webjet.cz
ICQ: 107760454       JABBER: mcbig%jabber.cz@localhost      MSN:
ondra.tu%atlas.cz@localhost