Re: Porting wip/busybox to NetBSD [was: Re: Adding packages to pkgsrc]

On 13/01/07, Roland Illig <rillig%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
Have you looked at pkgsrc-wip? There is already a busybox package,
though in a very incomplete state. I've just updated it to 1.3.1 and
fixed some basics. But porting that to NetBSD requires much more work,
which still needs to be done.

I'll have a squiz at the most recent pkgsrc-wip, thx for that.
Was only looking at cracking my own cause the previous WIP was very old.

Not looking at porting it to NetBSD, I want to build a embedded GNU/Linux system that uses the NetBSD package management tools.