HEADS UP: flac-1.1.3 API change

Hi!

I updated audio/flac to 1.1.3 today. It changed its API from the
1.1.2 to the 1.1.3 release for some (common) cases, so a number of
its dependencies currently don't build. I'll try to fix them in
the next days.

Here's a list of the packages for which I bumped the PKGREVISION
since they include the flac/bl3.mk file or depend on flac in another
way.  Those marked with "BROKEN" are broken because of the API
change; some of the others might be, my bulk build with flac's
dependencies isn't finished yet. Help in fixing them is, of course,
welcome.

audio/amarok
audio/audacity
audio/cmus                              BROKEN
audio/csound5
audio/darkice
audio/easytag                           BROKEN
audio/easytag-devel
audio/flac123                           BROKEN
audio/gst-plugins0.10-flac              BROKEN
audio/gst-plugins0.8-flac
audio/gtick
audio/ices-mp3                          BROKEN
audio/kid3
audio/libsamplerate
audio/libtunepimp
audio/libtunepimp0.4                    BROKEN
audio/lmms
audio/moc
audio/muse
audio/musicpd
audio/sweep
audio/timidity                          BROKEN
audio/twolame
audio/vorbis-tools
cad/oct-wcalc
chat/kadu
games/scummvm
games/stratagus                         BROKEN
graphics/Coin
graphics/pornview
graphics/simage
math/octave