Re: pksrc variable MAIL_CMD not defined for NetBSD 3.1???

On 2006/12/23 04:53, Klaus Heinz wrote:
> Mark E. Perkins wrote:
>> and pkgsrc from HEAD (updated 2006-12-21).
>
> HEAD from 2006-12-19 works for me.
>
>>      -> make -V _TOOLS_VARNAME.mail
>>      MAIL_CMD
>
> I believe the canonical way to check variables is
>
>   make show-var VARNAME=MAIL_CMD

I tried that first.  When it came back empty I started the 'make -V' dance.

It turns out that this is a localized problem (in more ways than one).  I'm
only seeing this for mail/imap-uw on NetBSD 3.1 (mac68k).  Other packages
return '/usr/bin/mail' (having only checked ~10 packages, that is).  And on
Mac OS X 10.4.8 I see no problems.

I cannot find anything in any of the imap-uw files or my environment that
should affect this.  My mk.conf is fairly uninteresting on both systems.

Any more ideas?

Thanks,
Mark