Re: Problem with pkg_rolling-replace

Works good.

My OS is DragonFly.

Greg Troxel wrote:
I have updated pkg_rr to use the substitution framework to set the
path to ${MAKE}.

Please update to pkg_rolling-replace 0.04nb3 (committed moments ago)
and let me know if that works.

  I installed this package after reading the updating how to by Jeremy
  Reed, but I get this error on every package it tries to update:

What operating system and version are you running?  I had
special-cased Darwin earlier, but now I think I've fixed it correctly.