Re: mini_sendmail doesn't parse recipient corectly

I am curious why pkgsrc has such patches for this package. Does this mean
that the upstream is not accepted them? Were the problems and enhancements
shared to the main developers?

Maybe this package with the various changes should be called something
else?

Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I have been running my own outbound mailer (sendmail replacement)
called mailout for probably around five years. Anyone want to test it or
help with it?