lang/perl5 -current vs. lang/perl5 2006Q3

Has anyone else noticed that--at least on amd64--lang/perl5 from
pkgsrc-2006Q3 builds fine but with pkgsrc-current it dies complaining
about a missing binary operator in <sys/cdefs_elf.h>?

I've filed a PR about this, but got no response.  I've started from a
fresh checkout of pkgsrc so many times since then I doubt this is user
error.

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":