Re: Hell and Damn !

Well, it isn't actually the same error, just the same warning. But then it hangs up, using all the cpu without doing anything. That's where the *ulimit* command is useful, I think. So, can someone tell me how it works ? I know some of you use it to run wine, but what exact command do you use ?

Christian Biere wrote:
David Aubril wrote:
If you see the same error message that means this environment variable
isn't set anymore. If in doubt, put this into your ~/.profile and
verify that it's really set before you run wine. Of course, that doesn't
mean that wine will actually work without problems, it'll just ignore
if wine provokes undefined behaviour which might just postbone a
crash, hang or whatever.