Problem building www/firefox2 with lang/gcc34 on NetBSD/macppc

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone else has tried to build firefox2 (or firefox perhaps)
using gcc34 in pkgsrc, but I just did for NetBSD/macppc 3.0.1, and found
that while the compile finished, when I tried to install it I got this message:

/usr/pkg/gcc34/lib/libgcc_s.so.1: Unsupported relocation type 10 in non-PLT relocations

Running it of course yields the same problem immediately.  I imagine this is
powerpc-specific given the amd64 port requires gcc34 according to the
make file.

Regards,

Dave