Re: milter-greylist

Hisashi T Fujinaka said:

>Yeah. I have it going in 3.0 with mainline sendmail and milter-greylist
>from pkgsrc. I'm afraid of pkgsrc sendmail.

So how did you configure it? There are a lot of holes that aren't fill in.

I setup sendmail to use setguid sendmail, basically:

sendmail=${_rc_d_sendmail:-YES}
                        sendmail_flags="-Lsm-mta -bd -q30m"
sendmail_suidroot=NO
smmsp=YES               smmsp_flags="-Lsm-msp-queue -Ac -q30m"

I have submit.cf installed.

I put this in /etc/sendmail.conf:

O InputMailFilters=greylist
Xgreylist, S=local:/var/milter-greylist/milter-greylist.sock
O Milter.macros.connect=j,{if_addr}
O Milter.macros.envfrom=i

I restart sendmail, and I get:

 Oct 28 17:45:57 toad milter-greylist: cannot read dumpfile
"/var/milter-greylist/greylist.db"
Oct 28 17:45:57 toad milter-greylist: starting with an empty greylist

AT that point, sendmail is not running, a listener is not running, an instance
or so of milter-greylist is running. Port 25 is completely block. Mail is dead
and useless.

What did you do to get it working?

--
Rick Kelly      rmk%rmkhome.com@localhost