Re: Process for creating binary bootstrap tarballs

> ... a la ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/bootstrap-pkgsrc/
>
> Is this documented somewhere?  I'd like to create my own and want to
> make sure I'm getting all appropriate files in the proper directories,
> etc.

Have a look at the pkgsrc Guide. It is at pkgsrc/doc/pkgsrc.txt (or
pkgsrc.html) or online at
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/pkgsrc/platforms.html#bootstrapping-pkgsrc

If you have an specific questions or need assistance, please let us know.

By the way, what platform are you working on?