Re: wip/firefox2

Indeed, I realized that as soon as I hit the "send" button.  Sorry. ;)

However, I cannot get it to build on amd64, because it complains about
needing -fPIC--even though it seems -fPIC is being used.  I suppose I
could crank the debug level in pkysrc and see exactly what's being
run, but I have a bunch of other packages I am trying to build right
now so it will have to wait.  It does seem to happen when something
very large is linked, toward the end, but I do not think (IIRC) that
it is the actual binary.

Any ideas?

--Blair

On 10/22/06, Geert Hendrickx <ghen%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 02:21:17PM -0400, Blair Sadewitz wrote:
> Does this package need GCC_REQD=3.4 a la www/firefox for NetBSD/amd64?
> If so, it's missing.

wip/firefox2/Makefile-firefox.common includes
../../www/firefox/Makefile.common
so it should inherit this.

        Geert