Re: pkgsrc and OS X

On Oct 18, 2006, at 7:23 PM, Christian Biere wrote:

The issues with gprolog are obviously not specific pkgsrc
but original bugs in the software.

I had a look at darwinports and they just used gcc-3. What is the "normal" gcc-version used in netbsd? 3 or 4?

I will try to find out more about this, i will send another message if i get to know something new.

The problem with swi-prolog looks
more like a generic libtool or pkgsrc linking issue.

Ok, but since i'm not really familiar with pkgsrc and building stuff on OS X that's a start. I will try to find out more about this.

Philipp