International character support in "mutt"

        Hello,

I've applied a patch from Ben Collver to the "mutt" package a minute
ago which allows to build the package using the "ncursesw" library.
Building the package with this option enabled should enable "mutt"
to display non 8-Bit international characters.

Because I'm considering to make this option the default I would like
to know how many people require this feature because they receive and
send e-mails using non 8-Bit characters.

        Kind regards