Re: libcroco and ERROR: dbus is not installed; can't buildlink files.

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 10:44:12AM +0100, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 12:43:39AM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > Building pkgsrc/textproc/libcroco (after doing make clean clean-depends)
> > is failing with:
> >
> > (no dbus listed here)
>
> Try updating "pkgsrc/mk", please. Dependency checking has been seriously
> broke recently.

No, it is a separate issue. When Johnny commited the last batch of
buildlink changes, the recursive inclusion of build dependencies or
something like that was broken. This is from memory, but we have some
cases like that already in the tree and I haven't found the time to fix
it.

Joerg