mixminion and python

Hello all,

   I thought I'd give mixminion a whirl. When I run "make install",
there's a screen which tells me which variables will affect the build.
Among them is the PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT (or was it the other way
around?) variable, which is set to "24".

   But just afterwards, it starts building python23 -- which I don't
want it to do unless there are *very* good reasons for having two python
versions installed.

   Is this a snafu, or does mixminion really require python23?

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson