Re: possible regression with Xorg radeon drivers?

It is not running dualhead when this happens btw.

The IBM is:

cpu0: Intel Pentium M (Banias) (686-class), 1598.73 MHz, id 0x695

I am reasonably confident this is not using shared main-memory for
graphics, its listed as a 16Mb DDR 4xAGP card in the specsheet.

running of power, not battery (ie not speed-stepped down)

I've appended the XFree86.0.log and Xorg.0.log files.

I wonder if the Xorg config options:

(WW) RADEON(0): Option "AGPMode" is not used
(WW) RADEON(0): Option "AGPFastWrite" is not used
(WW) RADEON(0): Option "EnablePageFlip" is not used

are part of this slowdown?

thanks for your debug help thus far btw.

-G