Make not fetching distfile ?

I have found recently that pkgsrc does not seem to be fetching distfiles.

For example tried to perform a make on time/logtime and the following is the result:

bash-3.1# make clean

===> Cleaning for logtime-1.2

bash-3.1# make

===> Installing dependencies for logtime-1.2

===> Overriding tools for logtime-1.2

===> Extracting for logtime-1.2

gzcat: can't stat: /export/common/download/netBSD/pkgsrc_distfiles//logtime-1.2.tar.gz: No such file or directory

tar: End of archive volume 1 reached

tar: Unexpected EOF on archive file

tar: Sorry, unable to determine archive format.

===> Patching for logtime-1.2

===> Creating toolchain wrappers for logtime-1.2

===> Building for logtime-1.2

cd: can't cd to /usr/pkgsrc/time/logtime/work/logtime-1.2

*** Error code 2

Stop.

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/time/logtime

*** Error code 1

Stop.

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/time/logtime

There does not appear to be any attempt at fetching the file.

I am updating pkgsrc via CVS, and have re-run bootstrap.

If I run a make fetch followed by make it all works ok.

Any ideas?

Am running on netBSD 3.0.1 amd64

Thanks

Nevil