[SOLVED] Re: ImageMagick/display don't work (anymore)

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:37:53 +0200, Adam <adam%albedo.art.pl@localhost> wrote:
>> I had to add '.include "../../graphics/png/buildlink3.mk"' to the
>> Makefile to get support for png files.
>> So that's one problem less. Still I can't use "display" :(
>
> Well, it works for me on NetBSD 3.99.23, both "display" and PNG support.
> Do you have any options set for ImageMagick in /etc/mk.conf?

erf, you're right! thanks for reminding me.
there was a "ImageMagick=-x11" int the middle of /etc/mk.conf.
probably a test to compile on a server machine... anyway :(

sorry for the noise!
and glad to see, that with NetBSD, errors are always human :)

--
This mail was virtually send by NetBSD/xen