samba on solaris 10

Hi,

When building samba on Solaris 10, it failed due to it not being able to
find popt.h.  There are two solutions to this, AFAICT:

- add

.if ${OPSYS} == "SunOS"
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-included-popt
.endif

- add

.include "../../devel/popt/buildlink3.mk"

Which one would be more desirable?

Also, I have found the appropriate method and manifest files for Solaris
10 to let it run under svc control.  Should these be added to the
package?

-Jan

--
``I still fail to understand why I should have been expected to waste
twenty-five years of my life following the progress of a beeping trash