Re: mpeg4ip-1.5 no libaudio

On 7/9/06, Phil Pereira <phil%bsdnexus.com@localhost> wrote:
The subject may have been misleading, so have reposted. Sorry if this is
annoying for people.

Upgraded to pkgsrc-current on my i386 3.0 system today.

While trying to build mplayer I hit an issue. mpeg4ip-1.5 complains that:

ld: cannot find -laudio
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/multimedia/mpeg4ip/work/mpeg4ip-1.5/player/src
*** Error code 1

where is libaudio installed from?

As you suggest in your previous message, it is from nas (I am using
the current pkgsrc snapshot though, but doubt it is different in the
branch you require).

I'd suggest rebuilding nas.

Many thanks

Phil.