Re: UBS Package broken

On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 10:26:19PM -0400, Video Mike wrote:
> Dear NetBSD gurus,
>
> I built the radio station automation program package
> known as UBS located in /usr/pkgsrc/audio/ubs and it
> does correctly build, but, it can't find the path to
> the ubs.conf file and therefore fails to run.  I was
> able to locate a non-package ubs-0.17.tar.gz tarbell
> from somewhere on the web and was able to configure,
> make, and make install without any compiler errors.
> It does run, but, unfortunately that version doesn't
> know how to configure and use the newer libogg
> libraries which it needs to read the id tags from
> ogg music files.

Was bored, so I built it and just ran it with the default
install set, it looks like it is looking for the config file as
'/usr/local/etc/ubs.conf'

Not in /usr/local/etc/ubs/ubs.conf, where the pkg installs it.

Try moving the config file or making a symlink to it and see if that
solves the problem.

--
Michael Parson
mparson%bl.org@localhost