Re: cy2-sql - need configuration help (Step closer)

ok, so I got the service working, however, it now has a horrendous issue
when it comes to authenticating:

# telnet localhost imap
* OK mail.bsdnexus.com Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.12 server ready
1 login "foo" "bar"
* BYE Fatal error: Virtual memory exhausted
Connection closed by foreign host.

How on earth did I exhaust the virtual memory?

# tail /var/log/messages
Jun 29 15:22:12 grace imap[19520]: Fatal error: Virtual memory exhausted

Ok - so how do I increase the virtual memory? OR find out what's causing
the VM to get eaten up?

I really appreciate the help

Phil.