Re: mail/courier-imap does not start after latest update

On Jun 26, 2006, at 12:09 AM, Roland Illig wrote:

Daniel Eggert wrote:
Thanks. Still no luck, though. I put the patch in, but still only get
Jun 25 19:26:11 kelvin couriertcpd: exec: No such file or directory (I checked, that the path is applied to courier/courier.c and the binary is updated). Strange. Anyhow, what is this courierctl.start about? I never had to create those earlier. I'm only using
    % pkg_info | grep courier
    courier-maildir-0.53.1 Courier maildir utilities
    courier-authlib-0.58nb2 Courier Authentication Library
    couriertcpd-0.53.2nb1 Courier TCP socket and TLS servers
courier-imap-4.1.1nb2 IMAP server for access to maildir-style mailboxes

I have no idea, since I'm not familiar with courier at all. I had just looked at the source code trying to find out where the error message came from.

Roland

Thanks again for the help.

I reverted to pkgsrc-2006Q1 branch. (pkg_delete net/couriertcpd first). Filed this one as pkg/33838: <http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/ query-pr-single.pl?number=33838>.

/Daniel