CourierIMAP refusing to start

My mail was originally configured as per my howto here: http://forums.bsdnexus.com/viewtopic.php?id=61 It worked brilliantly. Last night I updated pkgsrc (after some time of not having done so). Anyhow, I am still happily receiving my emails - but CourierIMAP is refusing to work. I have managed to get sqwebmail working and can read email this way, but I need IMAP support back. Currently, when I start courierimap I get this error: imapd exec: No such file or directory and it stops. *which* file or directory is it trying to exec? Is there any other debugging I can look for? Thanx
Phil.