Re: HTTP.php

Brook Milligan wrote:
> I am trying to install the prerequisites for some PHP code that
> requires the file HTTP.php (which is apparently part of PEAR).  Can
> anyone tell me which php package includes that file?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Cheers,
> Brook

Hi,

Looks like it's in http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP which does not
appear to be in pkgsrc.  You can probably use the native pear installer
to install it or feel free to attempt making a package of it. The pear-*
packages are pretty basic and there are a few good examples in pkgsrc
already.

adrian.