ocaml patches and update

Hi,

While looking at the ocaml package, I just saw how many patches we have
in pkgsrc for that...way too much.
It is quite hard to know what patches are interesting and which are not,
since "cvs log" do not really help there, and there is no comment on any
patch.
I see some assembly stuff that looks quite old. Either is is no longer
necessary, and those patches should move, or they are or any interest,
and thus should be submitted to the ocaml developpers !
Also, i saw some changes that helps with dragonflybsd : they should be
submitted to mantis[1] (ocaml bug report tool), and there are many other
changes that could have been send "upstream".

I know using such a bug tracker tool is annoying, but having to manage
so many patches for each single update is annoying too.
If that can help, i could keep track of the mantis procedure, provided
you can give me a description/argument about each patch that should go
there : a one line comment can be enough

[1] http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/main_page.php

------
A quick summary:

patch-at : configure             (many things...too many)

patch-aa : asmcomp/i386/emit.mlp
patch-ac : asmcomp/power/emit.mlp
patch-ah : asmrun/power-bsd.S
patch-ai : asmrun/i386.S   (assembly stuff I don't undestand)

patch-ab : otherlibs/dbm/cldbm.c
patch-ad : byterun/sys.c
patch-ag : yacc/Makefile   (i dont know)

patch-aj : byterun/Makefile
patch-ak : camlp4/etc/Makefile
patch-al : camlp4/camlp4/Makefile
patch-am : camlp4/lib/Makefile
patch-an : camlp4/man/Makefile
patch-ao : camlp4/meta/Makefile
patch-ap : camlp4/ocpp/Makefile
patch-aq : camlp4/odyl/Makefile
patch-ar : camlp4/top/Makefile
patch-au : debugger/Makefile
patch-av : man/Makefile
patch-aw : ocamldoc/Makefile
patch-ax : otherlibs/bigarray/Makefile
patch-ay : otherlibs/dbm/Makefile
patch-az : otherlibs/dynlink/Makefile
patch-ba : otherlibs/graph/Makefile
patch-bb : otherlibs/labltk/browser/Makefile
patch-bc : otherlibs/labltk/camltk/Makefile
patch-bd : otherlibs/labltk/compiler/Makefile
patch-be : otherlibs/labltk/frx/Makefile
patch-bf : otherlibs/labltk/jpf/Makefile
patch-bg : otherlibs/labltk/labltk/Makefile
patch-bh : otherlibs/labltk/lib/Makefile
patch-bi : otherlibs/labltk/support/Makefile
patch-bk : otherlibs/labltk/tkanim/Makefile
patch-bm : otherlibs/num/Makefile
patch-bn : otherlibs/str/Makefile
patch-bo : otherlibs/systhreads/Makefile
patch-bp : otherlibs/threads/Makefile
patch-bq : otherlibs/unix/Makefile
patch-br : stdlib/Makefile
patch-bs : tools/Makefile
patch-bu : asmrun/Makefile
patch-bt : Makefile
patch-bv : camlp4/compile/Makefile  (use of BSD_INSTALL and stuff)