ap2-python & python24

Hello all,

   When I install www/ap2-python, it installs python23, although I
already have python24 installed, and it should be supported (according
to the makefile, afaict). It's somewhat annoying to have two python
versions installed when only one is required.

   I'm pretty sure that on my previous installation (NetBSD/i386 3.0; a
few weeks back) it did use python24. This new system is running
NetBSD/amd64 3.0 and pkgsrc-current.

--
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson