Uninstalling a package and all its dependencies

I can install a meta package like GNOME (for instance) by doing "cd
/usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/gnome/ ; make install". That will fetch all the
various packages that make up GNOME. Now suppose I want to uninstall
GNOME completely, is there any equivalent command? Or do I have to go
about removing each of the dependencies manually?

        NetBSD/i386 3.0 + pkgsrc-current | OpenBSD/i386 3.9* (netbsd
archives)* (openbsd
archives) |