gtk2 on mac68k

I've managed to build gtk2 on NetBSD/mac68k, thanks to hints in bug 29950.  I
was not able to get the patch there to work, even after a bit of modification
to account for changes since then.  However, the general intent was to compile
pixops with less optimization, so I hacked
gtk+-2.8.15/gdk-pixbuf/pixops/Makefile to do that by changing all -O2
references to -O.

I am still building my first packages against it (takes awhile at 40MHz!) but
it seems to be plodding along just fine.  Once I've confirmed that it works,
I'll post the binaries on my site.  Look for a followup within a couple days.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim & Alethea