net/libtorrent, configure won't find gcc c++ on NetBSD 1.6

Hi.

net/libtorrent.  Fails in configure, builds after easy fix.

  Fails in configure phase.  First this:

checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... no

  Then verious related (I presume) c++ errors.  Finally fails with:

checking for proper overloaded template function disambiguation... no
configure: error: your compiler does not properly handle overloaded template function disambiguation
*** Error code 1

Stop.

So I tried adding that include you're supposed to use when you want to use gcc from pkgsrc. Same thing.

  But wait, there was something else in the configure outout too:

===> Please add USE_LANGUAGES+=c++ to the package Makefile.

  Added that.  Now it configures ok, and builds.

Is('nt) this something that should already be there? Or is it because it "just works" on the newer versions of NetBSD? (I'm on 1.6.)

Sorry if it's uninformative and rude, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard.

MAgnus