Re: Getting the latest pkgsrc.tar.gz

> I would have assumed that yes, "cvs up -dP" does remove a file from the
> local store if its not present in the repository, but then that would
> mean all the local README.html files too would have been removed long ago
> by the command (they are present locally but not in the repository).
> Which is obviously not the case ...

Because the README.html files are not under revision control, cvs doesn't
touch them.  And if a directory is not empty, cvs up -dP doesn't prune it.

If you want to get rid of all the README.html files at once, you can do:

find /usr/pkgsrc -name README.html | xargs rm

Thank you both, for clarifying that. :)

Rakhesh

--
        NetBSD/i386 3.0 | Toshiba Satellite L10-102
        http://search.gmane.org/?query=&group=gmane.os.netbsd.* (archives)