Subject: Re: (GNOME) Totem and "Mutlimedia Systems Selector" issues
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
From: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakheshster@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/26/2006 07:12:26
> Can you try installing x11/gst-plugins0.10-x11 by hand and seeing if
> it solves your problems?  Thanks.

Will try that out and let you know, Julio. :)

Meanwhile, one workaround I found yesterday to get totem working, is
to uninstall totem and install totem-xine. I am not very sure on what
difference it makes -- possibly a different backend or something for
output, I dunno. You can't have both together on the same machine, coz
they install files to the same locations and do the same things, so
you gotta uninstall one and then install the other.

Just thought I'd post it here for future reference. Meanwhile I'll
install gst-plugins0.10-x11 if that makes some difference.

Thanks,
Rakhesh

--=20
=09NetBSD/i386 3.0 | Toshiba Satellite L10-102
=09http://mail-index.netbsd.org/ (has your question been answered before?)